Rising Solapur is an IP creation for a real estate company that was created with the intention to promote properties as a financial product as well as connect with residents of Solapur on a more personal level. This campaign mainly concentrated on appealing to the desire of middle class families to find easy investment opportunities in order to improve their quality of life.
Besides being the largest city in southern Maharashtra, Solapur is a rapidly developing area. As per the 2020 census, it houses a population of 1,042,000 people. Solapur is a million-plus Tier 3 urban area. Located on a major highway, it is connected to various rail routes between Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad
Campaign and Execution
- The conceptualization behind Rising Solapur was to market the project as a financial product rather than just another property buying opportunity for middle class families. Besides branding our client – CR Properties, the motive behind this concept was to brand the location as a path to the future for middle-class families.
- We increased our project from 3 locations to over 12 locations within the district with the aim to target a broader audience and offer the chance to invest in land in Solapur City (The District).
- After thorough observation and research, we came to a conclusion that only a fresh, dynamic and never-been-seen-before venture would successfully pique the interests of our target audience.
Being backed by a clear vision is what helped us overcome our hurdles and perils. It was imperative for us to have a comprehensive framework of targets and goals that we needed to accomplish.
The meticulous campaign strategy led to a substantial surge in site visits. However, the rate of bookings was still suboptimal, due to the site being far from the city. Most of the customers who went through with the bookings were people residing in rural areas or areas outside the city.
The digital marketing campaign was instrumental in increasing site visits but the bookings were still fewer, owing to the site location. Property Utsav combated this hurdle. Marketing it as an investment ensured that people went through with bookings, despite the location.
Target Audience Segmentation
The research undertaken for this campaign also assisted us in identifying our target demographic and its subsequent segmentations.
- Age: 28-60
- Gender: All Genders
- Family Income: 30,000+ Income monthly
- Sectors: Farming, IT Sector, Sales, Education, Arts, Education, Restaurants, Production, Social Services, Construction, Administrative services, Business and Finance, Healthcare and medical service and government employees
- Families interested in real estate development.
- Families with a fixed annual income.
- Middle-class families looking for safe and secure investments.
- Small business owners.
- Audiences interested in houses, private plots, sales, real estate, residential area etc.
- It employed a starkly unique approach by shifting the focus from the property itself to investments with great return. This helped appeal to the interests and sentiments of first-time buyers, majorly belonging to the Indian middle class.
- We curated a Property Utsav bringing all the available locations under one property expo to further sales as well as with the objective of branding. Rising Solapur succeeded in building a brand for itself.
- We also participated in a 5- day long Property Expo for local marketing within the city.
- Owing to no products or ancillary details being revealed, a mystique was generated which fuelled the hype around the name and face of the brand. This mystique came with an added advantage of people accepting Rising Solapur as an investment.
- We also sought the active association of brokers. They were asked to float ‘Rising Solapur’ as a campaign name, in front of their clients. This was instrumental in maintaining the buzz around the campaign and attracting more first-time buyers.
- Additionally, we curated and put in action a digital campaign to strengthen the message and aptly reach our target audience.
- We also conducted data collection from different institutions like MSEB, insurance companies and colleges. This data was used to lead the SMS marketing campaign.
- We took on existing clients as channel partners for referral benefits.
- Our offline marketing efforts included 28 Hoardings on-site. Additionally, 40,000+ Flyers were distributed in prominent locations like public offices and government offices. Additional efforts included putting 300 banners on autos and setting up 20 umbrellas in the city. These flyers were also distributed during festivals like Ganapati, Diwali and Navratri.
- The objective was to target audience [3.2 lacs+] living in Solapur that are interested in real estate investment and development. The daily average reach was 7,000.
- The larger goal was to ensure that Rising Solapur is promoted as an investment firm.
- An optimized website was designed to ensure that Rising Solapur comes across as an investment firm beyond properties.
- We released 100+ videos promoting Solapur city as a fastest developing city and safe investment.
- We also gathered a database with 1000+ leads from colleges and MSEB etc for SMS Broadcast to further our reach.
- We also ensured that the location of the site showed up on Google Maps through GMB (Google My Business).
- Keywords- We focused on the keywords ‘investment’ and all other related keywords.
- Geo-targeted marketing- optimizing different campaigns based on geographic locations with a radius of 40km around Solapur City.
- Google Display Keywords based on high-search volume [300+ searches per month] with a focus on investment.
- Mobile and Region optimized website.
- All campaigns included CTA’s leading to the website.
- All ad copies released included the website link.
- An optimized website was designed to ensure that Rising Solapur comes across as an investment firm.
- Mobile and Region optimized website.
- Clear and easy to follow content and format were employed.
- A CTA button as well as a form were included within the landing page
- Lead Generation Ads were released on Facebook and Instagram.
- Video Campaigns were put in place to boost the videos and attached a form to increase our leads through a CTA.
- Display Campaigns, with 6 display images, were put in place on Google Ads with the objective of increasing traffic on the website.
- We ran parallel creatives promoting two different ways of branding for A/B Testing and improvised according to the results.
[Changes that were made were putting in stock images related to investment to grow ad relevance score]
- We ensured lead follow up through email and SMS campaigns.